The New Brunswick province of Canada
will conduct information sessions for professionals on immigration programs served under New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
in European centers like Kyiv, in Ukraine, as well as Brussels in Belgium so that it is easy for them to settle there. The Kyiv, information the session will be held on 3rd
February 2020, and cover candidates having work experience in
- Health Care
- Client Services
- Skilled Trades and Manufacturing
- Customer Services
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Food & Beverage Services
- Early Childhood Education
Their work experience has to be within the last five years.
Secondly, for Brussels, the dates are 5th and 6th of February 2020 and will cover candidates having work experience, gained within the last five years in these sectors.
- NOC 1212 – Supervisors: Finance, and office workers
- NOC 1312 –Adjusters and Claims Examiners
- NOC 1313 –Agents and Brokers
- NOC 0111 –Managers
- NOC 1111 –Auditors and Accountants
- NOC 1112 – Financial Analysts and Investment Analysts
- NOC 4163 – Business Development Officers, Consultants, and Market Researchers
Health Care sector
- NOC 3012 – Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- NOC 3113 – Dentists
- NOC 3233 – Licensed Practical Nurses
Skilled Trades sector
- NOC 7231 – Machinists, machining inspectors, and tooling inspectors
- NOC 7237 – Welders
- NOC 7232 – Tool and Die makers
The following documents are required to attend the information sessions which have to be uploaded in .jpg or .pdf formats
- A photograph page of the passport
- Visa for the present country of residence, in case of not residing in the country of citizenship
- Language test results in case of appearing for it
- The ECA report in case it is done for educational qualifications
- CV and Your Spouse’s CV
After the registration process, you receive an email to confirm it. A few selected candidates will get invited and can attend the sessions.
In the upcoming two months, the province will conduct information sessions, as well as emigration expos and recruitment events in Ukraine, Poland, Belgium, and Netherlands.
New Brunswick allows the aspirants to settle in a relaxed, affordable and a healthy lifestyle. We at Career Overseas undertake immigration services and you can contact us for more information about the information sessions and various programs of New Brunswick.