In the draw held on June 3rd for Labor Market Priorities, Nova Scotia has invited 312 candidates, as early childhood educators and assistants, belonging to the Express Entry having eligible work experience. This Stream of Nova Scotia permits the province, for searching the federal Express Entry pool, and also to opt for candidates who can fulfill the provincial labor market shortage.
This was the second draw in the Labor Market Priorities Stream to target EE candidates having the work experience as early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214). The consideration in provincial nomination in this Stream depends on when a candidate produces:
- A Proof that he/she has received post-secondary education for mastering early childhood education for children aged eight years
- He/she must also complete a study program of two or more years duration at a college, university, trade/technical school,
- Necessary Letters of reference issued by an employer proving that He/she has five years of work experience in NOC 4214.
The Eligibility Norms
The eligibility norms to apply seeking provincial nomination for the candidates are:
- Receiving a Letter of Interest from NSNP
- Submitting the application in 30 days of receiving the LOI
- Having the Minimum level of work experience
- Adequate funds to settle with family in Nova Scotia
- Legal status in the domicile country
- Meeting all the eligibility criteria in place while receiving the Letter of Interest.
The first step requires the candidate to create a profile in the Express Entry. The candidates who had submitted profiles on/after August 8, 2018, were selected in the recent draw. The receivers of the Letters of Interest from NSNP have to complete the application form (online) and also attach all the necessary documents.
The Details of Draws
NSNP conducted four LMP Stream draws since August 2018 till now. Two of these draws had a focus on Early Childhood Educators, whereas one targeted financial auditors and accountants. Finally, there was an Express Entry draw for candidates with French as the first official language.
The fact is that an Express Entry candidate, having the provincial nomination
gets the guarantee to obtain the invitation to apply to seek the permanent residence in the ensuing draws. We help you all to select an immigration pathway that is ideal for you.
Please follow us to Career Overseas
newsletters to know latest information and updates about Visa and Immigration. We request you to take our free evaluation to see whether you will be suitable or not and it will give new options available to you.