Saskatchewan immigration declared invitations to apply to 646 immigration candidates in 107 professions in its most recent Saskatchewan Expression of Interest draw.
The 13 February 2020 Saskatchewan's Provincial Nominee Program draw emphasized invitations to apply by two Saskatchewan provincial streams. There were 369 invitations to apply issued by the Occupations In-Demand stream and 277 invitations to apply issued by the Saskatchewan's Express Entry.
Both streams expressed a minimum of 70 points score. It was the 12th draw since the S.I.N.P significantly extended its list of qualified occupations, from 19 to 218. Complete criteria for the streams highlighted in this draw are covered below in this article.
Most Recent Saskatchewan's Expression of Interest Draw
Criteria for Saskatchewan Express Entry
Applicants from Canada outside, or with lawful status in Canada, eligible for this Saskatchewan Express Entry immigration category, given that they are not a refugee claimant.
Additionally, applicants must:
- Have an active profile in the Federal Express Entry Pool, with valid profile number and valid job seeker validation code;
- Have a minimum of 60 points score on the S.I.N.P points evaluation grid;
- Provide valid language examination results from an authorized testing agency;
- Have finished 1 year of post-secondary education, or training equivalent to the Canadian education system. You need to have earned a diploma, or degree.
- Diplomas and Degrees received Canada outside subject to an Assessment of Educational Credential;
- Have a minimum of one of the below experience criteria in your education field or training profession:
- 1 year of work experience in the preceding 10 years in a skilled occupation (non-trades);
- 2 years of work experience in the preceding 5 years in a skilled trade; or
- 1 year of work experience in the preceding 3 years in Canada (both trades & non-trades).
- Have relevant work experience in a highly-skilled, eligible profession in NOC A, B, 0.
- Have evidence of a settlement plan and settlement funds.
- Pay a non-refundable online application fee of $350.
Please follow us to Career Overseas newsletters to know latest information and updates about Visa and Immigration. We request you to take our free evaluation to see whether you will be suitable or not and it will give new options available to you.